i hateeeeeeeeeeeee midyrs. so damn DISAPPOINTED!!!
except for both maths&&chem la, actually amaths nt tht well done,
the rest are like SHIT. i will get last in class i gurantee u! FAILURE*
NVM I"M IMMUNE TO THIS ALREADY. cos i knw i will be LAST rite frm the start.
I jus want to go shopping && playplayplayplayplay like crazy w darlings && donch give a damn t my studies, at least jus for nw. today's dance is like so interesting laaa, tap dance. WOOHOO so jaz man, shake it mama shake it danse danseurs! WOOOLALA SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS XDDDDD
except for both maths&&chem la, actually amaths nt tht well done,
the rest are like SHIT. i will get last in class i gurantee u! FAILURE*
NVM I"M IMMUNE TO THIS ALREADY. cos i knw i will be LAST rite frm the start.
I jus want to go shopping && playplayplayplayplay like crazy w darlings && donch give a damn t my studies, at least jus for nw. today's dance is like so interesting laaa, tap dance. WOOHOO so jaz man, shake it mama shake it danse danseurs! WOOOLALA SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS XDDDDD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home