had a funfunfun day w sharon tdy ! er-ren-shi-jie
hehs.
we spent 3hrs at kbox u see.
i scared i'll spoil my voice nors !
we sang mr q so manymanymany times !!
its damn hot&&nicenice !!
hehs.
EDISON IS SO SHUAI ! && nic olso lar,
keke.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TUITION FOR MOTION GEOMETRY LA !
CMT COMING && I KNW NOTHING BOUT IT !
HELP ME !
saw a pervert aftr tht.
he hugg alvin suddenly.
something wrong w him SERIOUSLY !
p.s sky don even knw which is left && which is right -.-
keke,
&& aloy loves baby-blue && is baby-skinny !
i bet he wna beat me nw =xx
BERLINDA FLYS AWAY!
hehs.
we spent 3hrs at kbox u see.
i scared i'll spoil my voice nors !
we sang mr q so manymanymany times !!
its damn hot&&nicenice !!
hehs.
EDISON IS SO SHUAI ! && nic olso lar,
keke.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TUITION FOR MOTION GEOMETRY LA !
CMT COMING && I KNW NOTHING BOUT IT !
HELP ME !
saw a pervert aftr tht.
he hugg alvin suddenly.
something wrong w him SERIOUSLY !
p.s sky don even knw which is left && which is right -.-
keke,
&& aloy loves baby-blue && is baby-skinny !
i bet he wna beat me nw =xx
BERLINDA FLYS AWAY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home