tmr is the big day !! really excited.
hve this feeling esp today.
my prince, i really do love you ! (:
phoned my jie jus nw & my heart really broke when he said he don feel like chatting then.
he msged me nw !
". i am sorry about today. .. Sorry mei. "
tears dropped.
sigh.
okay lets continue.
my dad's friend's wife said i look like a hk actress =/
LOL.
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go.
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
From the day I met you I knew we'd be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you, and I wanna have your kids
It can never compare to the feeling of your kisses
I can say I'm truly happy to this day
You make me thank God that I live my life everyday
There's never been a doubt, in my mind
That I regret ever having you by my side
- zeroTWO.july.twoZEROzeroFIVE till eternity.
we promised.
we cherished.
our FUTURE is waiting for us ! <3
ber&nic forever.
you'll nv be replaced (:
hve this feeling esp today.
my prince, i really do love you ! (:
phoned my jie jus nw & my heart really broke when he said he don feel like chatting then.
he msged me nw !
". i am sorry about today. .. Sorry mei. "
tears dropped.
sigh.
okay lets continue.
my dad's friend's wife said i look like a hk actress =/
LOL.
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go.
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
From the day I met you I knew we'd be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you, and I wanna have your kids
It can never compare to the feeling of your kisses
I can say I'm truly happy to this day
You make me thank God that I live my life everyday
There's never been a doubt, in my mind
That I regret ever having you by my side
- zeroTWO.july.twoZEROzeroFIVE till eternity.
we promised.
we cherished.
our FUTURE is waiting for us ! <3
ber&nic forever.
you'll nv be replaced (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home